A brother printer driver is a bit of programming intended to enable your machine to speak with your cell phone or PC. Sibling drivers permit your Brother printer, mark creator, or sewing machine to talk straightforwardly with your gadget. This permits the hardware to comprehend information sent from a gadget, (for example, an image you need to print or an archive you need to check), and play out the vital activities. Think about your Brother printer driver as the interpreter who encourages your innovation to convey all the more viably.
Drivers assume a key job in the working of your printer. There are different strategies to introduce printers on your brother’s printers yet we have to pick the best technique and the correct drivers so as to keep up the ideal execution of gadgets.
In this blog, we have shared strategies to install the driver for Brother Printer. All techniques are investigated and tried by our master group before offering you. You can utilize any strategies to install it in a new printer or update the current one.
How to Brother printer driver download?
- Open the official website of Brother’s printers
- Search for the printer model you are looking for and click the Search button
- Alternatively, you can go to the product type and select your model.
- Click on Download.
- Now select the operating system. Then tap on the search.
- Now, select the Printer Driver & Scanner Driver under Drivers
- Next, click Agree to the EULA and Download.
- Once the file is downloaded, you need to locate the .exe file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
ALSO READ – How to turn brother printer online
Steps to update the Brother Printer Driver via Device Manager
- Press “Windows+R” to open the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the search box and hit press Enter key to open device manager.
- Find and expand Printers or Printer queues dialog. Then right-click on the Update Driver Software.
- Now Click “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- The Windows manager will detect and automatically update your printer’s drivers. Just follow the instructions given on-screen.
- Important Note: If you already have the right drivers on your device, it will automatically inform you of a message.
Install brother printer driver manually (Using USB)
- Open the control panel and select Hardware and Sound and then Devices and Printers.
- Select the Advanced printer setup.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- If the model name you are looking for is missing then follow below mention steps:
- Select “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and then choose the option namely Add a printer.
- Under the section Host-name or IP address, enter the IP address and then the name of the model.
- Look for the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use option and then Next.
- Next, from the drop-down menu which consists of Brother and then the Model name from the list.
- Tap next to Continue.
- Once installed click on Finish to continue.
If you have connected your PC with printers using USB, the built-in drivers can be installed in an easy manner. Most of the time the drivers will configure automatically on your device.